Meaningful Day Services has proudly been serving individuals with developmental disabilities since 1994. We are currently seeking Music Therapists that will effectively work within our company culture, which is described as being family-friendly, supportive, transparent, and treats employees as we would want employees to treat our clients. We are seeking therapists that are good advocates for their clients, solution-oriented, honest and passionate.
- Providing quality, hands-on services that enhance and improve the independence of each unique individual.
- Maintaining a work culture that thrives on collaboration, team-work, flexibility, and caring for our clients, our co-workers, and our community.
- Investing in our employees through effective supervision, training, and learning opportunities.
We are seeking an enthusiastic; Board-Certified Music Therapist to travel and conduct music therapy sessions with clients in their homes and/or community based facilities. Music Therapist must be able to effectively communicate with other professionals, conduct assessments, program plan, implement, document, and evaluate treatment.
What we offer:
- 401K (with company matching)
- Medical options/AFLAC
- annual stipend for therapy supplies/musical instruments ($500 annually)
- annual stipend for conferences and continuing education ($500 annually)
- Moving assistance for out-of-state applicants (300 miles or further, $500)
- Travel time pay
- Mentoring/supervision provided
- Paid holidays (7 in a calendar year)
- Paid time off (PTO earned on an accrual basis-starting at 2 weeks a year)
- Organization sponsored CEU trainings
- Board Certified Music Therapist
- Experience is preferred but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to accept direction balanced with exceptional independence and ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience with the Medicaid Waiver is highly valued